Sunday, April 25, 2010

My First Time

I have to admit – I was nervous at first. But I knew it was something I just had to experience. Sure, I felt uncomfortable doing it in front of everyone, but this was a good opportunity… especially since it was free.

I would occasionally see other people doing it. Sometimes it was in a shopping mall or in a storefront. Yes, it was odd to see people doing it in public (especially since I thought it was more of a personal thing), but I was still very curious. “What does it feel like?” I would ask myself.

Well, I never thought my first time would happen while I was at work. But like I said, it was free and, well, the opportunity was a no-brainer.

I always wanted a girl; don’t ask why. Perhaps I would feel better if a woman did it. I think a guy would be too awkward for me. Luckily, a girl was there – and she was well-experience. Sure, my view was obstructed half the time, but it felt really good. It lasted for about 15 minutes and I left feeling very relaxed.

I think the chair massage helped my lower back. Before I left the Health Fair, the chiropractor’s assistants welcomed me to a free screening at the office. They even gave me a pen! (How did they know I like to write?) :-)

No comments: