Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Two Goals: More Exercise and Increase Sitting

And by “sitting,” I mean writing. It’s really hard to walk and write. I’ve tried.

It’s always a challenge for me to write when the weather is nice, but I want, no, need to make a solid effort to post more often. And, more importantly, I need to define a theme. These posts have been somewhat arbitrary with no real sense of direction, and I’m sick of it!

In fact I may have to create a whole new blog at this point… with a title that defines the theme… the theme that may or may not exist.

This blog dates back to 2007 and, in my opinion, has nothing substantial to offer. And lately I’m posting at an average of once a month! Am I for real with a post once a month? Sounds like I’m still at the wannabe status. If I’m really a writer, I need to step it up.

You may recall the post from
January 17 when I considered turning this into a blog about education and social class struggles that I face every day. This is still a possibility as it consumes my everyday life.

Laura will be taking a mini vacation with her sister in a week or so. This would be a great time to let loose and define this (or another) blog.

So I’m going to attempt to get more exercise while sitting on my butt and writing every day. It just has to be a part of my daily routine.

Stay posted.

No comments: