Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Epic Slumber

Have you ever had a good sleep? I mean a really good sleep? A sleep where you wake up at 3:00 AM feeling well-rested only to discover that it is in fact 3:00 AM and you can turn over and sleep from another angle?

Well I had such an experience last night and it was nothing short of phenomenal… and long awaited. I can’t remember the last time I had such an epic slumber.

I shifted into a deep rest fairly easily, letting my body slide from this world and into the land of Nod. The light of the moon snuck in thru the gap between the shades and the wall, leaving me to bask in its glow. It was not an eerie glow, but a soothing radiance. I received the most wonder moon tan while visions of sugarplums danced in my head. (Apparently, no matter how well I sleep, I cannot escape Christmas!)

Hopefully you too can experience such a memorable state of unconsciousness during this holiday season!

No comments: