Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Love Stinks?

A few days before my first wedding anniversary, I decided to go shopping at my local large chain card store for a card that said it all. I usually take little to no time searching for cards, but this one had to be the best.

After searching five minutes through the shockingly small “1 Year Anniversary” section, I chose a card that requested additional postage if mailed. (In most cases, the heavier the card, the “better” it is.)

As I made my way to the front of the store to purchase the card, I was nearly broadsided by one of the workers rushing to help another customer at the register. But as she crossed my path, she proceeded to crop dust! (For those of you unfamiliar with the term “crop dust,” it means “to fart while walking.” So I stopped to let this woman walk on through, hearing poop noises as she made each step.

Luckily, it didn’t stink. Sure, it was loud and proud, but not smelly. The only lesson I took from the experience is t hat sometimes love stinks… and sometimes it doesn’t. Marriage is a fart.

No comments: