Saturday, December 19, 2009

sNOw More of This!

If you live in Southwestern Pennsylvania (or just about anywhere along the East coast), you are likely aware of the recent snow falling. (If not, get up from your computer for a minute and look out the nearest window.)

So it looks like I’ll be indoors most of the day. Perhaps I’ll sit down with a piping cup of hot cocoa and listen to my seasonal favorites like “I Witnessed My Parents Engaging in Kinky Costumed Foreplay” (AKA “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus”) and “The Rotting Corpse of Santa Claus” (AKA “The Chimney Song”).

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I had never heard of the Chimney song until the other day when it came on the internet radio station we were listening to. Seriously disturbing!!! And get this, it was on the kids holiday channel. Nothing says Christmas like rotting Santa????

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.