Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tic Tok -- Your 15 Are Almost Up!

Has anyone heard that “Tik Tok” song from the artist currently known as Kesha? If not, let me sum it up for you: It’s a song about partying all day, every day while being busted by police and making out with guys who look like Mick Jagger. The music video begins with her waking up in a bathtub in a strange house and ends with her passing out in another.

I heard that she bad-mouthed Domino’s Pizza for some reason or another. Perhaps they wouldn’t sponsor her. She released a statement, “effing” the company all over the place. Domino’s released their own statement which said something to the point of “We bet her parents are really proud…” and that her “fifteen minutes are almost up.” (Can anyone verify this or is this just a rumor?)

I certainly hope so. Between this one and Brittany Spears’ threesome song on rotation, it seems that Skank Pop is the genre of the new decade. (I like that term – Skank Pop. I hereby coin the genre.)

See this crap for yourself. It's NOT a parody... at least I don't think it is.

No comments: